Wednesday, October 26, 2011

back on track!

Hello everyone, looks like i've landed safely in my home after exhilarating six days of travelling around Johor and plus, an unforgettable experience to USS ;) Wee-hooo!

I surely do hope i didn't miss out much, though i'm already quite heartbroken for missing the Kuala Lumpur Vintage Festival last Saturday. Browsing through the photos of my friends surely making me weep a little ;( *aarrgghh* Anyhow, I wouldn't miss F's graduation for anything. So fret not, it's totally worth spending-almost-a-week-with-his-family ;)

Nuff of the drama, let's hop on to the latest vintage blogshop in town,

Created by my darling friend, Sammy from Shop Paperdoll Sammy
nd now, she's selling vintage accessories too! *double yays*
Check out what she have in-store:




Stay tuned for her first update soon!
If you do not want to miss her updates, you can LIKE The Opulent Hippo FB's page HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment