Friday, June 4, 2010

new loves :)

Today, i want to share with you guys my new loves
and i'm not taking bout the bf *grins*

I present to you...

Molly&Moto-Moto




Some introduction about them..


Molly
Little Miss Peeking



This is Molly, it's really hard to take a picture of her since she likes to run, very active i tell you. She runs daily more than i do in a month! How humiliating is that? LOL. I think she really likes to peek, well she does that everytime i tried to take a picture of her, LOL. Well, her favourite place is the little house on her right side in the pic above :)
She likes to run on the wheel too, can you imagine how i managed to sleep at night with all that noises? Did i tell you that both of them are highly active during the night? And very sleepy in the morning? Yes, that is so true!
Unlike Moto-Moto, Molly likes to eat in the house, quielty chirping her kuacis. She also likes to jump and climb around the cage.
I choose the name Molly simply because i like that name :)



Next is Moto-Moto
Little Mr. I-Like-To-Eat




He's the much much more chubby-ier version of Molly, who is slightly thin :P
Moto-Moto here is the most chubbiest hamster in his cage in the store where i bought him *when i bought him, i knew i just have to snatch him. how can you resist his plump soft body?*
Compared to Molly, he prefers eating, as you can in the above, and he will always be near the food container, awww :)
He also likes to clean the floor of the cage. Instead of the bedding, he prefers plain red floor, i wonder why?
Sometimes he likes to run on the wheel, but obviously less than Molly lah.
He likes to sleep too, anywhere also can! Well you can guess that it includes sleeping near the food container, hehe :P
I choose the name Moto-Moto because he reminds me of the funny hippo in Madagascar 2 :P
I tried changing his name to Milo, but i guess he prefers the former :)

I love them both dearly and thanks to my bf for buying them for me! *i love you*

p.s: sorry for the blurry pics, cant manage to find the cam to take some pics so instead i just use my hp :)

p.p.s: Did i tell you that they both are Roborovski hamsters?
Which are the the smallest and fastest of all hamsters!
WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment